About DR Salim Omar Al Harthy
Dr. Salim Omar Al Harthy is a name to be reckoned with in the field of Gastroenterology and Hepatology in the Sultanate of Oman. With over 25 years of experience Dr. Harthy is specialized in the most advanced procdures of his speciality and has successfully treated numerous complex cases. He has remained examiner of prestigious MRCP exams in Royal Hospital. He has taught medical and surgical residents. DR. Harthy has written many scientific research papers in national and international journals. He is the founder of Inflammatory Bowel Disease club in Oman.
Excellence & Experience
Area of excellence
- Dilation of Strictures
- GI Stenting
- Large Polyps Removal (Polypectomy)
- Gastric Botox
- Gastric Balloon for Weight-Loss
- Mega Stenting post Gastric Leak following Sleeve Gastroectomy
- Dilation for Gastric Narrowing Post Sleeve Gastroectomy
Level of Experience
- Dr. Salim Omar Al Harthy is currently working as Senior Consultant Gastroenterologist at Royal Hospital.
Awards & Academics
List of awards
- MD Medicine (1997)
- MRCP Diploma (2002)
- Gastroenterologist Training in Germany (2005-2006)
Out Patient Timings
The outpatient timings at Badr Al Samaa Hospitals have been planned in such a way that your choice of doctor is available whenever you are free.