About DR SUCHITRA M T
Dr Suchithra M T is a General Medicine Practitioner for over 11 years now. She has the privilege of having worked both as a Clinician as well as a Lecturer in various Medical Colleges in India. Her extensive experience of having worked both in India as well as in Oman has provided her with diverse exposure to a variety of clinical conditions. This has enabled her to make accurate diagnoses and provide timely interventions. Dr Suchithra keeps her knowledge up-to-date by regularly attending conferences and workshops.
Excellence & Experience
Area of excellence
Level of Experience
- Worked as RMO in a private hospital at Kannur for 1½ years
- Joined as a Lecturer in Karakonam Medical College and Kottayam Medical College
- Assistant Surgeon, Kerala Health Service from June 2008 to December 2009
- Presently working in Badr Al Samaa Hospital at the Barka branch since April 2010
Awards & Academics
List of awards
- MBBS - Academy of Medical Science, Pariyaram, Kannur, Kerala - 2004
Out Patient Timings
The outpatient timings at Badr Al Samaa Hospitals have been planned in such a way that your choice of doctor is available whenever you are free.